Digital Technologies Implementation Framework
Remote Learning Video Series
Welcome to the GCSN Implementation Framework on-line series.
This eight part video series will take you through actions and steps to support you in implementing the framework into your school or Kāhui Ako.
Please visit the Resources Page to access the documents in the series.
1. Introductions and Acknowledgements
Introduction and thankyou to acknowledge the mahi put into the Digital Technologies Implementation Framework.
Overview of the DT Implementation Framework three Documents. How to navigate through them and ways to use them in your school.
4. Pedagogical Approach
Deep dive into Pedagogical Approach. Create a collective understanding of what Pedagogical Approach means by covering the areas of
1. Governance-level documents,
2. Local curriculum integration and
3. Digital Technologies progress outcomes
5. Professional Learning
In this video we take a deep dive into professional learning by looking at the four strands of
1. Collaboration and shearing
2. Professional learning model
3. Integration of Technologies across professional learning.
4. Budget and future focus for Digital Technologies professional learning.
7. Tech and Infrastructure
1. Access to Digital Technologies
2. Procurement and Maintenance
6. Teaching and Learning
Deep dive into the Teaching and Learning dimension of the framework, and understand what Digital Technologies Implementation looks like across the local curriculum through the two areas of
1. Sustainability of Digital Technologies and
2. Learning Community Culture and a Clear focus on ākonga engagement and achievement.
8. Whānau iwi/hapū and community engagement
This video covers Whānau iwi/hapū and community engagement. Knowing which procedures to have in place across Kura or Kahui Akoto to make the most of community engagement and what it should look like. Cover the areas of
1. Community of engagement
2. Equity of Learning
3. Whānau and ākonga understanding of permissions and access.
Thank you for taking the time to engage in this resource. If you have any questions, or would like support delivering this please be in touch.
Please also ask anyone in your learning community who engaged in this resource to fill in the feedback form. This will ensure we continue to update this resource to be relevant and useful for kaiako around Aotearoa.