DTHM, Progress Outcomes & Planning Integration
Time & Location
About the Event
In this full day workshop we will delve into the Computational Thinking (CT) and Designing and Developing Digital Outcomes (DDDO) Progress Outcomes.
You will go back to kura with hands on experiences, resources and ideas to integrate into your teaching and learning, plus support and a simple framework to get started with successfully integrating and identifying the PO’s in your planning.
This Session will include:
- Exploring and a break down of the CT and DDDO Progress Outcomes.
- Links to engaging resources and ideas to integrate into teaching and learning
- Hands on fun!
- A focus on integration across the Curriculum.
- Coverage of unplugged learning, robotics and digital tools to support integration + linking back to the PO’s.
Who is this event for?
This workshop will suitable for teachers and leaders from Years 1-8.
What to Bring?
If possible please bring your device or laptop. If you need to borrow one for the day, let us know in the registration form.
Facilitated by Emma Planicka
- Digital Learning - Tūranga$0$00$0