Building your Creative Toolkit with iPad
Time & Location
About the Event
Get excited about create apps and starting to build your very own creative toolkit and digital fluency to support teaching and learning with iPad. Delve into the native (free) iPad apps that will promote creativity and support learning across the curriculum.
This full day workshop has loads of hands on learning, resources and tips and tricks. You will leave excited and ready to get creating alongside ākonga straight away!
This session will include
- Building your sparkling digital toolkit to support creating, learning and sharing.
- How and when to engage and integrate iPad to support learning successfully.
- The best iPad Apps + iPad tips and tricks for creating and integrating into teaching and learning.
- Links to DTHM Progress Outcomes.
- Tips and Tricks + hands on fun!
Who is this event for?
This is intended for teachers and leaders from Years 1 - 8.
What to Bring?
If possible please bring your device or laptop. If you need to borrow one for the day, let us know in the registration form.
Facilitated by Emma Planicka
- Building your Creative Toolkit$0$00$0