Term 4 - Play-Based Learning with Digital Spin
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn about the fundamentals of play-based learning and how you can successfully bring technology into the environment without compromising the authenticity of learning, encouraging creativity, engagement and sharing of learning.
This workshop is for New Entrant to Year 8 teachers.
This Session will Include:
- Using Seesaw to support creating, learning and sharing.
- How and when to use digital tools.
- How to manage digital tools in play-based learning.
- Using digital tools to observe and share.
- The best iPad Apps + iPad tips and tricks for creating.
- GCSN FREE Ticket$0$00$0