Term 2 - Digital Technologies 101
Time & Location
About the Event
Come along and find out more about the updates to our Digital Technology Curriculum. Go away with hands on experiences to use in the classroom, plus key information/resources to get your team started on their journey.
Teachers and leaders from Years 1-8 welcome.
This Session will include:
- Introduction to the Digital Technologies Progress Outcomes.
- Links to resources to use in the classroom
- Hands on learning
- A focus on integration across the Curriculum
- Unplugged learning, robotics and digital tools to support integration
Facilitated by Emma Planicka, MoE Accredited Facilitator.
- T2 Are You Ready? - DT 101$0$00$0