Inspiring a Love of Tech for Better Futures
Time & Location
About the Event
Spend the day experiencing and immersed in the new emerging STEAM Technologies that inspire learning and compliments the Digital Technologies curriculum content, and expands or opens new future pathways that align with the High-Tech Supernode.
Each session covers
- An introduction to the concept of High-Tech MicroCredentials that are creating greater equity in future education.
- The discovery of how STEAM Technology can be part of your everyday learning.
- Experience how it can make areas like Numeracy, Literacy and Coding and fun!
- See how it may lead to the jobs of the future!
Interactive demo/showcase of STEAM Digital Technologies. Hands on experiences with Educational Tech.
Who are these sessions for?
This full week of technology is for ākonga - Children (5-12) and Youth (13-18)
The Technology in Everyday Learning takes place during TechWeek for one full week from 24 May – 30 May.
24 - 28 May - 9:30 – 2:30
29 - 30 May - 10:30 - 3:30
There are morning and afternoon sessions with a break over lunch. Registration is great if you can, but to ensure these sessions are as inclusive to as many as possible, people are welcome to pop in as it suits.
Sessions are supervised by trained facilitators, but unstructured to allow for interactive immersion at a level and pace that individuals are comfortable with.
This event is a collaboration with and facilitated by Creative Trust.
- Tech in Everyday Learning$0$00$0