Creating with iPad
Time & Location
About the Event
It's time to get creative. The iPad can spark creativity and develop a sense of curiosity in your learners. Whether students use the iPad to record a musical masterpiece, publish a story, make a movie, or sketch a work of art, they can express learning in fresh and exciting ways. Come along and find out how to get students creating not consuming.
This Session will Include:
- Changing thinking around how we use iPads for learning
- A focus on creating
- Key Apps to unleash creativity
- Apps integrated across the Curriculum
- How to share student creations
- Tips and Tricks, plus more!
Facilitated by Emma Planicka, MoE Accredited Facilitator.
- T2 Creating with iPads$0$00$0